Monday, June 4, 2012

The start of the Back Acres Blog

Hello to everyone!  My name is Rory Branson, I am the superintendent of Back Acres Country Club located in Senatobia, Mississippi.  We are located about a hour south of Memphis, Tennessee.  Back Acres is a private 18 hole golf course that was started back in 1961.  We have a very supportive membership that cares dearly about this piece of land.

The purpose of this blog is the help keep the membership and any others who might be interested up to date about the "goings on" with regards to the maintenance of the course.  I will attempt to post here as often as possible.  In my posts I will try to explain what has been done to the course and why.  I will also try to add pictures of projects and views from around the golf course.

I hope that I can keep all those interested informed and will gladly answers any questions or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment